Thursday 23 August 2012

neutrals


dress XXI / belt zara / clutch topshop / shoes michael kors

It's been a while but I'm finally back from California (which I'll be blogging about later on)!  So lately for some reason I've been obsessed with beiges, taupes, ivory and pale pink for the summer since they're so neutral that they'll basically go with anything I pair them with.  I love the length of this dress and how the bottom is almost like two petals of a flower, definitely need to get some more midis.
The Michael Kors heels I'm wearing in this outfit were such a steal!  I managed to get them just below the border at an Off Saks 5th Avenue outlet for just $20, I was so shocked when I saw the price! Sometimes it's so unfair how much cheaper America is .. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment