Wednesday 1 August 2012

the classic black&white


top Forever21, bandeau aerie, leggings tna, heels zara

Wow, my first post, I'm so excited aha ! Well since this is only the beginning, I thought the first outfit I'd post would be something simple and classic which is why I immediately thought of black & white.  I recently got the top from Forever21 and I immediately fell in love with it because of how flowy and easy it looked.  I love wearing light shirts in the summer in order to survive high temperatures !


Love my Zara shoes, they're just so easy to wear with anything ! And I've especially been loving ankle straps these days, they just make everything look so much more elegant, even just a simple pair of black leggings.  Every girl needs a pair of beautiful black heels that they can easily mix and match with anything, since everyone needs a littleblackdress why not have simpleblackheels as well ? :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment