Wednesday 1 August 2012

houndstooth + floral lace


top: zara / tube top: H&Mshorts: forever21 / belt: zara / shoes: forever 21 / bag: Topshop

Ok thought we should both make one post with outfits first! Just gonna say, I'm the much slower poster ahha.. Our first shoot took place together, it was fun! I'm pretty bad at posing for photos.. It's hard to look natural without someone giving you instructions on what to do. 

I'm also such a print whore lately.. The shorts have houndstooth pattern, while my tube top has polka dots and my top has floral and lace! I really love the cut out on the back of the top as well as the standing collar, I'm seeing too many typical oxford collars lately.



- amber

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit~
    Aren't we all print whores? c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksss & yes ofc!
      btw never knew you blogged!!

      Delete